- Same VK Profile as our Players Bat
- 40mm Edges
- Minimal to 0 Concaving
- Same performance as Grade 1s these sell cheaper due to stain in them.
- Personally used and tested has solid ping and longer life.
- weight around 2.10
- Picks up lighter than its weight
- Square angled toe
- Modern shape and style, Light Pickup and Balance.
- Optimum balance with thick edges & Shoulder.
- Available in SM, SH, LB and LBLH
- Free Knocking and Extra-tech on all the bats we sell
To find out more about the Butterfly willow please read threw the article from Willow grower Ref- http://www.cricketbatwillow.com/imperfections-in-willow/
This is “Butterfly Stain”, so called as it resembles the wings and body of a butterfly. It is attributed to pruning and frost damage, especially by hard pruning of larger branches that causes scarring in the timber. (Found in our own research and confirmed by the Forestry Commission). Although most people do not understand the butterfly stain, it adds strength to the finished bat, giving longer life of the bat with much less likely hood of the bats breaking.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Label color may change as per latest manufacturing production.
- Bat grip may come in different colors or color combinations.
- Number of grains may vary
SM, SH, LB